The Receptionist Admin is responsible for receiving and directing visitors, vendors, clients and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Notifies personnel of visitor arrival. May operate a single or multiple position telephone switchboard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer, assist and direct all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform related clerical work such as typing, filing, sorting mail distribution.
- Use applicable software programs to create inventories, letters, and other business-related documents.
- Prepare shipping labels and order FedEx and UPS pickups and deliveries.
- Reserve and ensure conference rooms are organized and tidy.
- May coordinate travel arrangements, process firm bills for approval/payment.
- Provide administrative support when needed.
- Manage/order office supplies.
- May coordinate businesses lunches and other related duties.
Specific requirements include:
- Two years of reception experience (or equivalent customer related ability)
- Prior administrative office management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Benefits of a career with PayrollCentric:
- Competitive wages
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off