23 Jun June 28th – Working with Prevailing Wage – Educational Symposium
Bring Your Questions! Come and Learn Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Working With Prevailing Wage; Join Our Panel of Experts at a Unique Educational Symposium
Join us on Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 at 10:00am for an educational forum discussing various aspects of the prevailing wage landscape. Our panel of co-hosts are experts in the prevailing wage space, with expertise ranging from cost-effective retirement and health benefits to bidding public works jobs more competitively to fiduciary responsibility. Get to know our panel and their areas of expertise below:
- Amanda Asherson, Beneco: Save 8-10% on total labor cost on prevailing wage projects and offer cost-effective retirement and health benefits
- Geoff Sebold, Retirement Benefits Group: The importance of working with an advisor who: (1) understands the unique challenges of prevailing wage, and (2) can oversee the fiduciary and benefits programs so you can focus on your core business
- Meegan Johnson, PayrollCentric: Understanding and processing certified payroll on prevailing wage projects
- Ian Pittluck, GP Law Group: Paying prevailing wages and avoiding labor audits to ensure profitability on public works projects
- Navid Barkhordar, Meriwether & Williams Insurance Services: Developing bonding programs which help grow contractor capacity, increase bidding pools, and stimulate economic development
This interactive event will help you learn how to save taxes and maximize profitability of your business while ensuring compliance working on public works jobs. To reserve your seat, please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our event starts at 10:00am. Please arrive at 9:45am for registration. The venue location is below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Doubletree by Hilton Ontario Airport 222 N. Vineyard Avenue Ontario, CA 91764 Phone: (909)-937-0900 Parking is free