29 Sep “Escape Room” – Join us at South Bay Volunteer Center’s Fall Fundraiser
Do you enjoy puzzles, riddles and word games?
Are you a fan of crime scene investigation stories, movies and TV shows?
Have you wanted to try an Escape Room, but it’s too far of a drive?
Are you an Escape Room enthusiast?
Fundraiser to Benefit The Volunteer Center
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll definitely want to join the Volunteer Center for its new and unique fall fundraiser – South Bay Escape Room: Mortuary Mystery.
Event Details – 5 Weeks Only (Sep. 28th through Oct. 29th)
The basement of the Volunteer Center’s historic, Old Torrance building – a real former mortuary – is the setting for this first-of-its-kind fundraiser, mixing together local history with spooky, fictional fun just in time for Halloween!
- You will have 60 minutes to solve the puzzles and find the final clue to escape the room… but can you???
- South Bay Escape Room: Mortuary Mystery
- 5 WEEKS ONLY! September 28 to October 29, 2017
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings; Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Tickets are $35 per person and must be purchased online in advance.
For complete details, including an extensive list of frequently asked questions, visit www.volcenter.org/escaperoom.
South Bay Escape Room: Mortuary Mystery benefits the Volunteer Center’s programs and services. Click here to learn more about our signature programs.