A Payroll Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the satisfaction of up to 200 accounts. This includes responding to requests, data entry, quality assurance, dealing with government agencies, etc. Ideal candidates will be friendly, able to multi-task, good with computers, and flexible.
Specific requirements include:
Minimum of two years’ of payroll experience, payroll service bureau experience a plus:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Professional telephone etiquette, excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required.
- Able to function in a team environment, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, attention to detail and quality and a demonstrated ability in problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work load in order to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- PC literate (Internet, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Millennium Software experience a plus
Benefits of a career with PayrollCentric:
- Competitive wages
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
The Payroll Account Representative works directly with our clients over the phone, providing outstanding customer service on their payroll and software support needs.
Position includes entering payroll-related information, for a variety of Company types utilizing Millennium 3 payroll software.