Outside Sales Representative
Learn the foundation for a lucrative career in business development with an Outside Sales Representative position at PayrollCentric. In this role you will cultivate new clients and business relationships throughout the greater Los Angeles area. You will have the opportunity to develop career-forming skills and partner with other talented professionals in a fun and continuously evolving environment. PayrollCentric will provide you with sales skills training, an exciting product, and recognition for your hard work.
At PayrollCentric we are always looking for eager, energetic people to join our family. If you’re interested in growing both your experience and your income, apply today.
PayrollCentric was originally founded as a payroll processing service with a mission of creating lasting relationships via customized solutions. As we added more clients, our ability to provide innovative payroll efficiencies grew exponentially. We discovered our happiest clients were the ones that utilized our talent. Over the years, we have created programs and integrated with Human Resource applications, Time & Attendance products, accounting software, 401(k) providers and many workers compensation carriers.
PayrollCentric is more than just a payroll service. We have a reputation for solving payroll related efficiency issues every day. The secret is partnering with our clients to address their needs and offer solutions.
Our team is comprised of driven individuals who care deeply about each client’s business. We’re looking for engaged talent that offers fresh perspective and ideas for enhancements. We support a culture of discussion and achievement. If excellence is your inspiration, you belong here!
Business development at PayrollCentric drives our growth as an industry leader within Los Angeles. Our sales team is goal-targeted and performance-oriented. You will be given the training necessary to succeed, opportunities to grow, and rewards that reflect your success.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will:
- Network in person with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Attend networking events to support brand recognition and marketing efforts
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
- Introduce ancillary products to an existing client base
As an Outside Sales Representative you will receive:
- A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
- An uncapped commission structure
- Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Individualized support and career coaching
- Optional medical benefits and 401K
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Ambition and tenacity
- A strong work ethic and the ability to commit time
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Reliable transportation